Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday pleasures!

'New Look' blouse from a local charity shop- 3£!

*I must proud of myself- I practiced Shorthand. Enjoyed!
  

I was lying (in my bed or/and on the floor) for hours! 

'New Look' Knit wear sweater, about 20£ with a student discount
*I colored my nails funny!
  

*I ensured myself, (after making few pics of full height; I don't have such a huge mirror to see it all) that one dress is really far too short for me, even for a summer/beach. I have to return it to the store (I bought  without trying it on, ups;D)

(The camera wasn't focused properly but I didn't pay much attention to that)

 *I  read/looked thought some stuff I had per new or totally new

*And, most importantly, I had one of my favorite dishes today! (for  breakfast) 
 Pancake with sausage (english people call them hotdogs and keep them in this kind of jar/glass bottle, how bad is that?? :D),
 (When I first moved to England and they showed me these sausages I thought they are kidding- looks disgusting! ) 

with cheese and ketchup inside of it. And also few tomato slices, fresh english lettuce and apple juice. Love Sundays.

Hope you all enjoyed your Sundays too! ♥♥

  with love,
Raminta Paukštytė


No comments:

Post a Comment