Tuesday, February 22, 2011

MY PORTFOLIO - Student Style/ Street fashion photography




 Melissa - (20) 3rd year Journalism and English student from Sunderland  'I love vintage clothing because I think it gives you an eclectic style. Edie Sedgwick is one of my fashion idols.'




 
Ai Hayeshi-  (22) 3rd year Magazine Journalism student from Japan : 'Especially I like this scarf because it adds essence of feminine and I gonna feel spring has come here.'


Laura - (20) 3rd year Journalism and Psychology student from South Shields : 'I love mixing tailored items with more edgy styles. Teaming a blazer with leather shorts gives a smart plus modern look.'

Li Jing (24years) 3rd year Business Management student  Coat and scarf- from Japan.  
(I couldn't manage to make her talk in English;/ Instead of writing down to my notebook where she bought her clothes from, she wrote me her name, as she didn't understand what I was asking:D)

 Katrina- (19) History student from Co. Durham: 'I love heels; could never go a day without them. I'm a sales girl, I love wearing cheap clothes but making them to look pricey.'


 Nic - (20) 2nd year Magazine Journalism student from Middlesbrough: 'I'm not really inspired by people, how I dress has more to do with the need to look smart but feel comfortable. I like people to take me seriously and not judge me too much by what I am wearing. Also, it's nice to be able to go straight from uni to a bar or restaurant and not get changed before. '

 Hu Jie (Preff. English name- Lisa)- (23) Business Management student from China. 'I like dressing like this and make myself to feel comfortable'


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment