Saturday, February 19, 2011

I was a monster twice







On Friday I must have looked like a monster: camera's tripod on my one shoulder,
video camera and microphone- on the other; camera- hanging on my neck; all the stuff for going to Newcastle to do my research
(I didn't because it was written online- "heavy rain" on Saturday in Newcastle :D)

Anyway, carrying all that stuff on me, I maximized my 'Monster Look' and did some shopping
(bought some vegetables in the market and something from tesco),
which ended with Raminta carrying two bags more.

I managed how to use Uni's tripod btw! It wasn't snowing in Sunderland; however in most other cities it was.
It was still cold outside so I did it for short & 4fun actually and later on at home while cheking the photos I
took outside was sooo funny! I was clearly too tall for a tripod, my head didn't fit and I looked like a monster again,hahahah:DDDDDDD


  


 I had also fun shooting for my portfolio 'Student Style' on Friday (special thanks for the models, they were awesome!)
Portfolio will be ready soon  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment