Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fashion Journalism/ 'Power of Red'

That's what we're going to present in the class during the workshop/lecture for each other tomorrow. Everyone has to present their own, original, (not repetitive!) idea.

 I'm going to do my fashion feature focusing on 


 'The Power of Red' let's say. 

The biggest inspiration for this, to be honest, was emerged because of one comment I saw on youtube on rihana's new video 's&m', which was the most popular comment of the day. One woman wrote that rihanna should proud of herself because while she was in hairdressers she heard 3 women wanted rihanna's red hair please'.

For a research I will speak with few hairdressers who may admit that they have noticed that too. (?!) And also with a girl who had dyed her hair for some reason and how she feels about that, what the color changes, how she feels like now (or with a girl who wants that to be done).

However, this will be more 'the think piece' kind of fashion feature I suppose, where a fresh angle, I would say, is not the main thing what I'm going to focus on; where the fresh angle helps to develop some deeper insight to the story. I would put it to Elle, because this magazine often offers 'the think pieces' for a reader, not gossips. 
   I can't wait! Not as much discussion/presentation, as much I can't wait to start writing the whole thing! 
                                                   ♥Have a lovely Wednesday!
                                                                     with love,
                                                                    Raminta Paukštytė


No comments:

Post a Comment