Thursday, February 2, 2012

You are only young once


I overslept and missed my lectures today. Oh no, not again! However, must confess I did it in purpose, actually; I had such a lovely dream about me having amazing holidays, tasting gorgeous food from South America’s kitchen and, at the same time, kissing the man of my dreams very pleasantly. I wanted that all last forever…or at least another hour or two. Sometimes I wonder - why should we always do what we are supposed to do instead of doing or looking for creative ways of realization of something we really want to?

There are so many things I’d like to do, including..
traveling to the beautiful places somewhere around UK and also in other countries. Finding and getting an internship possibility somewhere in most amazing place ever, what I’m sure I’ll get someday soon,  meeting and getting inspiration from influential people and keep inspiring others too, get acting experience, go to the seaside much more often, spend as much time as possible with the beloved ones and keep dreaming about new different things. Instead of saying “I don’t have time”, which is absolutely true in most cases, I bare that wish in mind, keep writing about it in my reminder, keep adding a little note about it in my notebooks, papers, everywhere, so that I would  always see it and keep refreshing myself with this dream, so that I keep thinking about it that I want to do it so much and there are no big reasons why I shouldn’t try it once I get all the things organised on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment