Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Another fashion shoot! "Why do all good things come to and end?"


When you find someone you really love, you should never let them go, no matter what.. 



About the shoot:
Photographer: Dave Emmerson
Where: Newcastle, Uited Kingdom
I've never guessed that wearing 4-5 sizes' bigger than usualy blouse could be so fun! That  was uk size 16.   Monsoon. Weather was just perfect. But I ended up my day wet anyway, because that was raining in Sunderland when I came back from Newcastle  and plus the bus (yes, the bus, that was funny that day when I came to metro station it was written:"no metro service today" , that was the first time  I had to go there by bus.) so it stopped not near where I needed.

About the feelings that inspired the shoot:
Some people have no idea (have they?) how important for somebody they might be.
This is my summer 2011; album, which will slowly be filled with every single photo inspired by feelings for you.
Not much needs to be added. Interpret it as you like. It is always true.

No comments:

Post a Comment