Friday, June 10, 2011

A 60 seconds VideoClip of The Funny Me posing behind the camera



from grace isobel on Vimeo.

This week brought me achy surprises and challenges. You never know what can happen..  And sometimes you find it hard.
I WAS VERY BUSY, THOUGH. I was working several nights (late bartender's job hours are really challenging sometimes) and I had 2 shoots in Newcastle and there are 2 more to go.  

 All hard moments in your life touches your full body, you start living in your own planet somewhere outside the world where emotions want to escape. Such things mature personality and you start to understand what is the most important for you in your life. 

And there is one more not planned and unexpected but lovely thing I CAN'T  stop thinking about--
*
I'm comming home

 

No comments:

Post a Comment