Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Holidays with food! ♥ (photography portfolio)

 
>



  Let me introduce you to my new roommates- Mejing Zhang (Helen), 23 and Ximeng Zhang (Eileen), 24. They're both in their master's degree studying HR. They have just moved to live together with me on 7th of April and since then we spend our free-time together. Cooking time- not an exception.  We even have settled a timetable for us to know who's turn to cook; that was very sudden but an interesting idea, what we continue to follow nearly one month now.   




There are some interesting things about my roommates eating habits I had to get used to. Firstly, whatever they eat, there's always a separate little&lovely bowl with rise and plus they use chopsticks, doesn't matter how impossible that mission sometimes may look. Everything was so new and unusual first to be honest,  which is why probably it even tasted nicer. I was struggling using chopsticks when I first tried, but I'm getting used to it now. Their special rise cooking equipment- a massive rise making machine is worth mentioning too. It takes a lot of space in our little but  lovely kitchen, but I'd never complain about that as I guess it's a very important thing for them two- Eileen even brought it from China. 

I've never guessed that cooking could be such a delight. Presenting food as an art and making  photographs of how it looks like in the plate before eating has become one more little habit that we follow altogether. Experimenting with food, new products  and spicy, sometimes exotic sauces enriched our holidays leaving a very happy stomach. thank you, girls ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment