Tuesday, May 17, 2011

fashiontv launch party @ Tup Tup Palace ♥♥ NCL FSHN WK 2011



That was the Fashiontv launch on this Sunday, 15th of May, so fashion TV came there and we are were having three shows! I loved the atmosphere in the backstage; it was totally crazy. I nearly started to think that some other models might get too drunk before the show even started, as everything ran late.

 



    
 
That was so much fun, believe me, I had one essay due to Tuesday afternoon, but I just felt it looks as if I haven't been in this kind of event ages, so I didn't want to miss such a chance to get involved and meet to new people. 
That's what  I really like. 
Hope to keep in touch with some of them and  do some 
photography
and creative
 stuff 
 afterwards. xx





  
Despite of the fact that I spent hours with my assignment the other day on Monday (that's not the best day of the week to write important stuff, reallyy: xx) I felt distracted, other ideas were flattering in my mind all day from the morning especially after the lecture on Monday morning;  we had an amazing guest speaker in Media Centre Cinema, Victoria White (the editor of Company magazine for those who don't know). So, basically I ended my essay only at around 6 am in the morning. I don't know when I actually started it, though. I'm such a perfectionist, I don't even remember when I started writing it properly, but when inspiration came, I ended up without noticing that it's already morning and I yet didn't had a proper sleep again. Tomorrow from 10 in the morning I'm taking part in filming again, the shoot will take place in the beach this time. Later the same day I'm having a French class and I will also work late at night tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and also late on Saturday.  But  I love being busy anyway. and enjoy every moment in my life.
p.s. be aware, as some other great stuff from the drafts will be published and get daylight soon ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment