Saturday, October 30, 2010

Life is made up of little things. I would call them LISTS. I adore them. I can`t live without them. I have tones of them scattering, flying in my head, also in my bed, on a table, in my bag, in my notebooks, everywhere; but I definitely love them.

















That's one of my heaviest ones:


get up at 8:40 (it`s Sunday, come oooon!!).shower. pour pieces of words, sentences which came into my mind last night into pc.start to write somehow piece of work for news journalism. read news online while making breakfast for myself. Check-inn on line for coming home (!!)tickets I`ve already booked yesterday.Take an usb flash. go shopping having in mind an idea that it`s for assessment waiting on Friday (do some shopping or create a vision)/. buy bread (what kind of??)  and some chicken. wings? go to the murray library for printing tickets. cookcookcook . eat )plus practice shorthaaaaand. moviemoviemovie
search for a directions how to go to edi. and to northampr. from where I live.  get some contact details of that friday;s designer-model girl from shipley arts gallerry and chat with her. answer to the email about coming to agency in london. when/? how?.continue HW for news. prepare pictures from shipley arts gallery catwalk, vintage shop. edit video. rotate it. cut it. think of an idea/vision which of them might be published. 
write an email for those guys guys guys, also send them pictures and explain a bit sportsportsport ?? I would looooove to find an inspirations for this one day so so much!!!  if sport activity`ll be failed, I`ll reject my dinner, yeyyy:D


      

No comments:

Post a Comment