Thursday, October 28, 2010

If from your first meeting with a woman you remember her dress, it means that it was an ugly dress; if you remember the woman, it means that she had a beautiful dress (quote by coco.chanel))

Last week I took part in CSLive young fashion photographer 2010 contest. 



`We’re looking for a Young Fashion Photographer of the Year who can take inspiration from music and fashion and create a striking snapshot that would not look out of place in the pages of the world’s leading fashion magazines or on the front of an album cover.`


the entry and some kind of description of  it, how I came to create that shot by explaining my thinking behind the photograph below:
Life is a thrill. Life is a freedom, when the only thing you truly feel is love.  I always loved being in a meadow alone. When nobody else sees, I can do whatever I want to and become the real me. Inspiration was to feel the freedom running away from everything around me. To lend an attentive ear to myself, without any fears, free and easy flow into the nature, its affectionate tones and motions dancing in an imaginary music embrace. I could not say that that's what I often do. That was a moment of a joy, idyll, a big whim of September to fix the instant of still breathing, life gushing nature in the background of silence where is just a camera, camera's tripod and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment