Thursday, March 15, 2012

Long black leather shoes

 
That was a really funny story how I've got those shoes: 

I was in my way to uni; perhaps it was a first time I was not running late so I was going very slowly and when I felt I'll be too early an idea topped up into my head to go to have a look  to any of the high-street stores. New look was in my way. At that time I felt that one of my heels (poor quality shoes but at that time I really wanted them and ordered them online from chinese online store) is not stable and I felt uncomfortable about that.  This is how my  already slow catwalk into super-slow walk. 

Basically, after 2 mins in the store I ended up leaving it with a new pair of shoes -I must confess that was quick, that is just not me to be that quick and careless - it was a massive 70% sale so I grabbed the last pair of long leather shoes for only 30 pounds and managed to put my old Chinese shoes to my (luckily empty) bag so that I wouldn't need to come back home to get rid of them. 

That is exactly the same outfit I was wearing that slow walk to uni day. 
  

On the plus side,  shoes proved being really comfortable and good quality. I've never been a huge fan of leather - usually if I liked some shoes I didn't care much is it the real leather or not. I've never been a huge fan of long shoes either - it always seemed to me it is something I can hardly adapt to my daily life, especially after many years seeing my mother wearing all kind of long leather shoes to her work. 

However, these kind of shoes are not for everyone - you won't look elegant or girly wearing them.
Another minor detail- they do not have a zip so sometimes it is not that easy to take them off. 

To sum up, I think these shoes are ideal for someone who is confident to be extraordinary and to play with their look. 


I am happy and somebody doesn't like me??? Perhaps, but it is not the story I wanted to tell you this time. That is a song I can't fully understand but still I can't take out of my head sometimes - 
Asobi Seksu - "I am happy but you don't like me"

No comments:

Post a Comment