Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Updates 5/4/10

Pictures added above music
New post on Super Junior's comeback
Wallpapers updated in goodies
Gallery (under construction)

Hey Fellow Kpop Lurvers,
The blog has been undergoing extreme makeovers recently, and I have to say that I like what it's turning out to be.  We have a few features we'd love for you to try, such as the goodies page and chatbox.  Leaving messages/feedback in our chatbox would be extremely helpful and appreciated.  The goodies page has some wallpaper, the Korean word of the day, ringtones, and lyrics, so go check it out.  OH ----> almost forgot! Check out the music sidebar (the right one) it's awesome, with music from the four groups we're following right now.  I added a picture on the top of each player, so it's a little less plain. Currently, I'm working on upgrading banner... which is a little frustrating because I'm using Photoshop; I'm not used to the wide variety of tools available on Photoshop.  If anyone has any pointers they would be really helpful :D (leave a message in the chatbox :P) I think I'll go listen to some Kpop now...
~Kpopstas

Check out B2ST in Say No! As always, check it out in our music corner too!

No comments:

Post a Comment