Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Super Junior comeback on May 13.

Super Junior's official comeback has been set on May 13 with their 4th new album. They will launch their activities without three members: Kangin, Hankyung, and Kibum.

Kangin is being enlisted in the army, Hankyung is in the middle of a lawsuit, and Kibum is focusing on his acting career.

“I needed more self-discipline time and decided to be enlisted in the army” (KangIn confesses, “I needed more self-discipline time and decided to be enlisted in the army”)
This quote has been swarming blogs all over the Kpop internet sources today... If you don't know what's going on, here's the basis: KangIn was involved with an assault case and short after, a hit and run case. Because of these problems, KangIn wants to join the army to maybe turn his life around. I'm guessing KangIn wants to change his life a little... or a lot. I think joining the army is a pretty drastic change (right?), and while I respect KangIn's choice, maybe counseling/therapy could work as well? I think there are other ways of teaching yourself self-discipline, but hey, that's me being selfish lol [minus KangIn = less Super Junior = :( ]. This was announced during Super Junior's comeback statement... We hope and wish the best for you, KangIn.

Cite: Mari. "KangIn confesses, 'I needed more self-discipline time and decided to be enlisted in the army.'" HypnoticAsia.com. Hypnotic Asia, 4 May 2010. 4 May 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment