Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dream a little dream of me


Another photoshoot I had at the end of this summer. This time I simply feel like telling a story behing these series of fashion photography...

Remember having no idea, where I'm actually going, but at that time of my life I really wanted to go "somewhere - anywhere" - and perhaps maybe even not come back at all. (If only I could..) A wish to espace or dissapear - others would say. I call it an eternal piece.

I enjoyed every minute of my journey: looking through  the train's and buses' windows  and gloating over the gorgeous scenary of wild nature. That was all village, something I adore so much. 

I arrived there in the early afternoon. Photographer took me to the cottage, where she and her family came for couple of weeks for holidays, where actually is her father's home. That is such a lovely place to live I think!

When it comes to the shooting, I felt being a character of a beautiful fairytale and that feeling continuously kept me inspiring all day long. 

 

 At the end of the day I maybe felt tired and cold, that doesn't really matter sometimes, when you feel taking an important part of creative process, such as photography.. When you devide yourself into little pieces and give all your feelings, fantasies and hopes into something bigger, that's what I call a truly piece of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment